pcmcia taints kernel

Hello,
I have a problem with my pcmcia drivers on Woody/kernel 2.4.17-686. I
installed the pcmcia-cs package, but not the pcmcia modules, since they were
already included in the kernel. I know I have an i82365 chip, at least that
always used to work before on various installations.
With the old 2.2.20 kernel pcmcia works fine, but when I switch to 2.4.17,
the module i82365 cant be installed/no such device. (tcic doesnt work
either).
The solution I found so far is to load the module yenta_socket on startup
(/etc/modules) and in /etc/default/pcmcia I have pcic=i82092. Now the drivers
for my pcmcia networking card and pcmcia scsi card are loaded on startup and
everything runs fine lateron, but on bootup I get the error message:

lib/modules/2.4.17-686/kernel/drivers/pcmcia/i82092.o will taint the kernel:
no license

Any ideas how I can correct this? How can I use i82365 again? That should be
the correct module not i82092.

Thanks in advance,
Marc

/etc/default/pcmcia:

# Defaults for pcmcia (sourced by /etc/init.d/pcmcia)
PCMCIA=yes
PCIC=i82092
PCIC_OPTS=
CORE_OPTS=