Re: debian for a train hopper

wandering jason <wandering_jason@yahoo.com> writes:

> thank you everyone for the advice.  i'll have to do
> more research into the various models mentioned.
> sounds like if i'm buying a used system, a thinkpad
> may be the way to go.

Just some data here but I noticed when shopping around here in the
backwaters of Japan that there is hardly a new ThinkPad in sight in
most any store.  However, when it comes to used machines, they make
up 30 to 50% of what's available.

--
Olaf Meeuwissen                            Epson Kowa Corporation, CID
LPIC-2               -- I hack, therefore I am --                 BOFH