Re: Debian PC Requirements

At 05:56 AM 4/9/02, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 12:50, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
> Basically, if you have a 386 PC with 300 MB of hard disk
> space and 16 MB of memory or anything higher, then you'll be fine.

Just one clarification: Such a machine will definately not run fast, and
some programs will not fit all at once. But that's fine for a basic
setup.

Basically Nick this isn't windows. It will run on what every you want it to.
I'm not sure if it will run on a 286 or a 8086, but I'm pretty sure no one has
those sitting around anywhere (well I do, but they're not being used).