Re: Why Woody?

Nick wrote:
I am confused now, I spent a few hours downloading Potato 2.2r5 to upgrade Woody 2.2r3 with the view of having the most stable release but

Just as a possible explanation of where the confusion might arise, there are some Woody ISOs around that are numbered 2.3 - I suspect that that might be what you installed originally.

As many people have said, your best bet is probably to stick with what you've got for a few weeks, and then install Debian 3.0 when it becomes the available stable version (around the beginning of May, probably).

Cheers,
Noah