Re: Why Woody?

Libretto 70CT - 1meg video ram (Chips & Technologies 65550), standard
ps/2 mouse.  if you're using gpm either disable it or set it up as a
repeater (search www.google.com for gpm repeater, or somethint to that
effect) - that'll cover your video and mouse.  The video is 640x480,
super standard - it's probably working just fine ( though it may be
running in 8bit instead of 16bit mode )

-Martin Norland