Keyboard double character problem on Toshiba laptops

I have make a debian kernel image package (2.4.16 with configuration copied
from kernel-image-2.4.16-686) with the anti-double-character-in-xfree86
patch (not my patch). This patch solves the problem on my Satellite Pro
TE2000 without having to run accessx. This means you can type at full rate,
which you cannot do (so I've heard) with the accessx workaround. If anyone
wants it, let me know and I will host it. The patch comes from
http://www.it.uc3m.es/ptb/toshiba_portege_4000.html