Radeon Mobility LY supported by Debian?

Hello,

We just installed Debian woody on a Dell Inspiron 4100. The lspci command shows it has a Radeon Mobility LY. So I checked the X documentation, which says that I should use the ati driver, which will detect the Radeon card and load the proper driver. I selected this in the xserver-xfree86 debconf system.

When I type "startx", it lists a set of R128 and Radeon cards supported, but Radeon Mobility LY is not listed. Is this card unsupported? Do I need to wait for the 4.2.0 packages?

Please CC me in replies, because I am not subscribed to this list.

Thank you,

--
Walking along the Charles River, I...

Bo Zhou
Graduate Student of Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering
M.I.T

Tel:(617)452-2446(O)
http://web.mit.edu/bozhou/www/