Re: kernel

Personally, I can't stand the debian kernel images and the way it
configures lilo so i do all that by hand. I download the source from
kernel.org, and build the kernels myself, and configure lilo myself. but
if you look through dselect, there are different debian images for
different procs and different versions, as well as kernel source for
each release. modconf is a pretty slick tool for managing kernel modules
too, and i end up using that with my hand-built images. that's my story;
i'm stickin' to it. --Link