Re: Abiword hangs. Have somebody else experienced this?

On Tue, 2002-03-19 at 11:22, Preben Randhol wrote:
> The abiword hangs after I press space and the aspell spellchecker is
> invoked. However this only happens on my laptop. On my dekstop it works.
> They have the same debian Testing with some unstable package installed.

I'm seeing the same on my desktop system.  I haven;t found a workaround
yet.  I did ltrace/strace on the Abiword binary, AbiWord_d, and saw that
it was trying to open aspell files in //usr/lib/aspell that really lived
in /usr/share/aspell.  I tried linking those files into /usr/lib/aspell,
but it still hangs.

--
Jim Harritt
ISE - Collaborative Computing