Re: KDE

All of KDE is in woody and sid. Just change your /etc/apt/sources.list
for the testing or unstable branches, apt-get update, and you can
install all or part of KDE. Last I checked, package kde was a
meta-package that installed everything (and I do mean *everything*)

Back when potato was released, KDE could not be included because of a
licensing issue with the Qt libraries. When Trolltech GPL'ed them, KDE
could be included into "official" Debian.

HTH &HAND,