HP OmniBook 900

Hi,
^^^

I have got HP OmniBook 900 with Debian/woody and with kernel-2.4.18 without any external patches. The only problem is with soundcard NeoMagic 256AV (PCI). Original driver (nm256) doesn't work, it only makes notebook "frozen." When I use PSS driver (AD 1848), everything is O.K. until I go to the suspend mode, because when I "wake-up" and try to play something, I get error message
   Sound: DMA (output) timed out - IRQ/DRQ config error?
Can somebody help me, please? :-)  Thank you.

Michal