Logitech wheel mouse on Dell i8000

G'Day all!

I've been trying to get my the scroll-wheel to work on my Logitech wheel
mouse with no luck.

My XFree86-4 config file looks like this and I have the mouse plugged
into the PS/2 port.

    Section "InputDevice"
            Identifier  "Mouse0"
            Driver      "mouse"
            Option      "Protocol" "PS/2"
            Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
            Option      "Emulate3Buttons"
            Option      "Buttons" "5"
            Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
            Option      "Emulate3Timeout" "50"
    EndSection

The mouse itself works fine and all 3 buttons work okay but the
scroll-wheel does nothing.

I have also tried to use the IMPS/2 mouse driver but that results in an
unusuable mouse (pointer jumps all over the place when I move the
mouse).

I am using X 4.1.0-13.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to what else to try?

I looked on the Logitech site but didn't see any Linux notes/supprt.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

--
* Simon Wong *