Re: Need advice installing Debian on Inspiron 2500

> Jeff <jcoppock1@attbi.com> wrote on 31/01/2002 (10:01) :
> > First you need to create the S2D partition.  I believe you can

Actually no.  First you need to get apm working.  I can't....

Other than that, feel free to contact me for things like X configs.  My
i2500 runs almost exclusively with Debian Linux and I've had few problems.
I haven't figured a way to make sound work either - mostly because I don't
care about it.

And if you ever figure out how to make apm or acpi work, let me know!

derek