OT: Re: J.T. Sterlings Daily Special - January 15, 2002

Hi,

	I think many of us have already reported this spammer
	to spamcop etc.

	I used to get sick of spam also, especially when
	having so many list-subscriptions. Instead of unsubscribing
	from the lists due to the spam they got, I decided to filter
	my messages through a spamfilter.

	I am using spamassassin (apt-get install spamassassin).
	It found out that this mail was spam, and moved it to
	my spam-folder.

	It has worked perfectly, only a few misses (notably due
	to misconfigured mail-clients) in the 203 messages I have
	in my spam-folder :-)