Re: Laptop recommendations

Serge Rey wrote:

> are you looking to buy while in the u.s., or while you be buying before
> you travel? if the former, you might want to look for good deals on

I am planning to buy one after reaching US. Laptops are prohibitively
expensive in India.

> thinkpads (like an x20 or x21). i picked up one there with a 3 year
> warranty for about $700 less than retail. runs debian like a champ.

I am a bit unfamiliar with the US stores etc. YOu mean to say, online
stores? or the normal stores? If online, could you please suggest some
stores?

--
     Ramakrishnan M                      (http://www.hackGNU.org/)
     Texas Instruments, India                   (rkrishnan@ti.com)