Off Topic: Why Lotus Notes Sucks

Reasons Why Lotus Notes Sucks.

1) Well, its version 5 and its still buggy as hell.
2) you have to make a selection from a dropdown menu to quote someone when you reply, other wise there is no quoted text
3) ...And when you do that, It puts a big ugly graphical header in the middle of the email, which you can't delete.
4) and the quoted text does not get any character placed in from to show that it has been quoted (ie. > )
5) its configuration menu consists of about 10 options.
6) using the middle mouse button will sometimes (haven't fiured out exactly why) cause another window to pop up (not a windows window, but a lotus notes window) that has the old version 4 screen layout in it)
7) very non-standard (as far as I know it doesn't support POP3 or IMAP Mail, just Lotus Notes Mail... I'm probably wrong here but I haven't seen any options for it)
8) the window switching behaviour is very erratic, sometimes you click in the taskbar thing for a window and nothing happens, or it opens a different window (by windows and taskbar i'm referring to ones built into Lotus, (it's an MDI) not the Windows ones)
9) Not sure of the technicalities behind this one but our Identity Files (store your settings, etc) have to be mapped to drive M, if not, it will crash, and no other users can use it until someone from IT Comes and Fixes it.
10) Its Really awkward working with email attachments.  can't get into more detail, you just have to try it.
11) Its really ugly.
12) just as I was trying to hit "send" after writing reason # 11, Lotus told me that "The message has been deleted" i have no Idea Why.

Is that enough to change their minds?

Andre