Re: tpconfig

And suddenly Derek Broughton had this magical idea:
>  Yuck!  I wish people wouldn't do that on mailing lists....

I don't really 'need' it either, but it's a VERY common thing on
debian-devel, so I suggest you not to read that group. ;-)

I have more something of a hardware problem. My laptop works PERFECTLY.
(Dell Latitude XPi P133ST) It runs Woody for some days now, which is a nice
thing too. But yesterday the thing started to do strange things. It turns
itself off and can't be switched on again. When I try to switch the thing
on, the power and two battery LEDs blink (and also the keyboard LEDs IIRC)
but nothing else happens. But when I remove the cover etc and try again, the
thing works like nothing happened... Sounds like some sort of electricity
failure, but that doesn't explain the blinking LEDs. At least not to me.
(They don't blink when there is no battery/AC..)

Anyone else knows this weird behaviour? :-/

Wilmer van der Gaast.

--
   : http://www.lintux.cx/ |    / ing that its maill colpsmousectio \