Re: alsa-drivers 0.5.12 and yama-chip in tecra8200 (suplemental)

"A. Demarteau (linux rules!)" schrieb:

> <qoute>
> A bit of a warning, I just compiled the new 0.5.12 drivers for my
> tecra8200 (from http://www.alsa-project.org) and to by great surprise no
> sound was produced anymore ;).
>
> If anyone got this working, let me know.
> I did a rollback to the 0.5.11-drivers which did work.
> </qoute>
>
> Well in the sence this is correct, hoewever, wen I started up alsamixer
> (just wouldn't tive up on the new drivers) I foudn a couple fo new
> options.
> The most right one of them is named "Wave pla" probably Wave Play, you
> need to slide this one up as well to get sound (in my case mp3) working.
>
> -----------
> Andor Demarteau
> linux@disnet.demon.nl
Who the fxxx needs that fxxxing Alsa anyway? Just edit your
modules.conf and you are done without yast2, alsa and bull**
like that, I was very disappointed also.

Olli
--
I       http://www.bmw-roadster.de/Friends/Olli/olli.html       I