alsa-drivers 0.5.12 and yama-chip in tecra8200 (suplemental)

<qoute>
A bit of a warning, I just compiled the new 0.5.12 drivers for my
tecra8200 (from http://www.alsa-project.org) and to by great surprise no
sound was produced anymore ;).

If anyone got this working, let me know.
I did a rollback to the 0.5.11-drivers which did work.
</qoute>

Well in the sence this is correct, hoewever, wen I started up alsamixer
(just wouldn't tive up on the new drivers) I foudn a couple fo new
options.
The most right one of them is named "Wave pla" probably Wave Play, you
need to slide this one up as well to get sound (in my case mp3) working.

Andor Demarteau
linux@disnet.demon.nl