Re: Twinview with Geforce2 Go and TV

I am using Thinkpad 600x with TV out. But, as far I know the problem
is not config files. The problem is that TV can't display with higher
resolution than 640x480. Higher resolutions are only possible together
with CRT or LCDs

Goran> I was able to see my X-Desktop on TV. But only in 640x320 and in this
Goran> case Twinview was disabled. I mean, I can decide to watch 640x on TV
Goran> oder 1600x1200 on LCD.

Goran> Did anybody get this work? And how?
Goran> Is ist possible to send me the config?

Goran> Thanks.

--
Best regards,
 Sven                            mailto:sven_s@poczta.onet.pl

--

Zamow odbitki ze zdjec cyfrowych lub archiwum zdjec na CD!
[ http://lab.foto.onet.pl/laboratorium.html ]