Re: Twinview with Geforce2 Go and TV

Is this a laptop?
i have a Geforce2 AGP in my desktop....  i have never gotten the TVout
to work.... if it is a desktop send me your config and i will work on
trying to get higher resolutions.... I fried the processor in that
computer and the replacement will not be here till monday/tuesday so i
cant work on it till then. but send it anyway...

Adam Jacob Muller