Re: XMMS Fonts

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 03:07:38PM -0600, Wayne Schneider wrote:
> I am running "woody" on a Dell Inspiron 8000 and only seem to have one small problem.  I cannot get the playlist to show up in the playlist editor.  I know that it is a problem with the fonts, but cannot locate the problem.

it is because you don't have the xmms default font installed. an easy
fix is to change the font it uses for the play list.  in xmms click O
then preferences then options and you should see an entrybox for
playlist font. just change that and you should be in business.

--
Sergio J. Rey	http://typhoon.sdsu.edu/rey.html
Public keyID 0xF69095DF at http://wwwkeys.kernel-panic.org