Re: Some progress (Re: Debian setup freezes when trying to remove pcmcia)

	Hope not.  I just want to know if it works when you unplug it
and plug it back in.  If it does, maybe that'll give you another place
to look for the root of the problem.

--c

--
Clayton Carter   crcarter @ cs indiana edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy [at work]"