Re: Debian and XSGA+ displays

Hi,

Got a Dell Inspiron running fine with UXGA (1600x1200) and the NVIDIA
card (and a little help from our friends on the list). With that card
X can unfortunately not be stopped and restarted again though - after
setting up I find that is no serious constraint.

Best, Kai

   Kai Martens				University of Utah
					Department of Physics

   Tel:    (801) 585-5503		115 South 1400 East
   Fax:    (801) 581-6256		James Fletcher Bldg. Room 201
   E-mail: kai@physics.utah.edu		Salt Lake City
   Office: INSCC 216			Utah 84112-0830, USA