Re: Keyboard entry

What appears in ya login when u type? is it your username?
did u change mapping of the keyboard??
Do u use some funny symbols like #~'@.,/"$%^*()|\` etc in ya password?

If u choose diferent keyboard layout then some of keys are move on,
did u check what happen in systemlog? /var/log/syslog when u back to
console?
and most basic (don't be angry) is the keyboard pluged proper?!
I maen is it push in to slot ? or is it not change with mouse?
ps/2 keyboard, mouse have sam plugs.
Many ppl makes such basic errors :>

Tom