X11 at different resolution for I8000.

Hi guys, I have a Inspiron 8000 and it works great. I've just finished setting up DRI if anyone needs help with that I can prolly help you a bit (been working on it for over a week :) Doesn't seem to be very stable but I'm not blaming my install for that ;)

But now that I can play all these games and look at these nice graphics, I'd like to switch resolutions to something else than 1400x1050, but when I change to other modes, it doesn't look so good (some kind of delay/refraction going on)..

I guess I need the modelines for these other modes, if anyone has them or knows a fix for this, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Yannick