Re: 2.4.7 kernel problem

hi zoltan,

it seems you compiled your ide-drivers as modules.  the kernel cries for
a module servicing block devices with major number 3.  these are for the
first mfm, rll and ide hard disk/cd-rom interface (from
kernel_sources/Documentation/devices.txt).

compile the ide-drivers into the kernel and you should be fine.

happy hacking,

uLI