Re: DRI problem

Dmitry Astapov wrote:

> Yep, same thing here. On http://dri.sourceforge.net
> there is a bit of information that they seek help
> for porting accel code for those cards from Utah-Glx
> project, and that exact date (or version) when those
> cards will be supported with acceleration is unknown.

If I can find my way to a free block of time, I might take
a shot at it.

--

May the LORD God bless you abundantly!

Dave Craig

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.  You'd better rearrange
your beliefs, then.  Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."

            Athor 77, formulator of the               from _Nightfall_
            Universal Theory of Gravitation             by Asimov/Silverberg