Re: DRI problem

>> Please, dont take my words for granted. It's just an opinion formed
>> after spending alot of time trying to get DRI running. If you prove me
>> wrong, I'll be most grateful :)

 DLC> I can give us reason for hope.  :-) I have a Latitude CPxJ650 on
 DLC> which the Windows 95 version of FlightGear uses hardware acceleration
 DLC> just fine but X does not.  I offer the following snippets for your
 DLC> consideration:
[snippets .. err ... well, snipped out :) ]

Yep, same thing here. On http://dri.sourceforge.net there is a bit of
information that they seek help for porting accel code for those cards from
Utah-Glx project, and that exact date (or version) when those cards will be
supported with acceleration is unknown.

--
	Dmitry Astapov //ADEpt (mail-to: adept@umc.com.ua)