PCMCIA: networking with a Xircom 10MBit-Card

Hi folks!

I have another problem with my IBM Thinkpad 600. The network isn't working as it should do. The network-device is not set up after booting the machine. Only if I configure it with ifconfig it will be shown if I make ifconfig without parameters. If I remove my PCMCIA-card und insert it again, the eth0-device is not set up again automatically as it should do. I've tried it with the 2.2.17 and with the 2.4.0test5. All network-configuration-files are edited correctly. Have somebody a hint for me?

Thanks a lot!!!!

Bernard
Fast alle Fluege koennen Ihnen egal sein. Einer nicht: Ihrer!
Flug.de hat ihn: http://flug.de/sb/?PP=0-5-100-105-6