Re: Friendliest Laptop??

On a similar note, does anyone know of any laptops that are fairly
rugged (ie. not in plastic cases that crack... the back of my Toshiba
Sat. Pro that I have running Debian currently - it's an old P100 model,
runs Debian beautifully. I don't like parts snapping of and cases that
crack, though), that don't run hot (I like to have a laptop *gasp* in
my lap, sometimes), and that has one of those nub mice (the little nub
in the center of the keyboard, and the mouse buttons at the bottom).
I can't deal with the touchpad mice.

I can find laptops with any one of these features, and sometimes some
with two of these features. But never one with all three.

Rugged case, runs cool, and has a nub mouse with 2 or 3 buttons. Is that
too much to ask for? :)

--
David Schmitt
(elysium@rawbw.com)