WHERE

I'm really trying to RTFM but I have a heck of a time finding it.

Where are the documents from Debain going to be found (presumable
on my HD) that I can read to figure out things like network and
pcmcia configuration? (yes, it's a notebook)

I've been using slackware for years and they don't have anything
like scripts or wrapper files to build from like Debian does. It's
not that I don't know what I'm doing, but the toolset is different
for the Debian installation.

Suggested Reading for network, pcmcia, and apm stuff?

--
  6:53am  up 27 days, 13:04,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.01,
1.22