Re: Toshiba Satellite Pro 470CDT

If the 470CDT is anything like my 460CDT, changing
the drive is very easy.  There is a small panel in
front that can be removed by first removing a small
screw accessed from the bottom the the unit.  Once the
screw is out, remove the plastic cover by sliding it
down exposing the drive.  The drive is in a holder
with a lip that you can grip with your fingers, then
just pull the drive and holder out.  Put the new drive
in the holder and plug it back in.

.