Siemens Scenic mobile 320 sound with alsa

According to my Laptop documentation the sound chip should be an ESS1878.
But modprobing the module snd-card-es18xx doesn't work (can't find the
card) - giving correct parameters doesn't work also.
But the module snd-card-es1688 works! I can configure the mixer and can
listen to AudioCDs. But I can't play any .wav, .mp3, .ogg, etc. files. It
seems the device is "blocked", because I start "mpg123 song.mp3" and I hear
nothing - then after some seconds I terminate the program by pressing ctrl-c
and the program says "Played 0 min and 0 sec".

Anyone can help?