Choosing a version of Debian for Toshiba Libretto 70CT

Hi There,

I would like to run a dual boot of Windows 95 and Debian Linux on my Toshiba Libretto 70CT sub-notebook. I have chosen to dual boot so I can still use Windows while I learn Debian Linux. The Libretto 70CT runs off an Intel P120MMX CPU, with a max of 32MB ram and I use a 6gb hdd.

What I would like to know is what version of Debian you would recommend for this notebook. From previous Linux installations on this notebook I have also found there is no floppy support, it does not support the Toshiba PCMCIA floppy drive. Is there support with Debian?

I would also be grateful for installation instructions or tips from other Libretto 70CT users.

Merry Christmas!

Nick M.