Re: klaptopdaemon

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 04:24:57PM +0100, Ionel Mugurel Ciobica wrote:

> I am not using kde or gnome. Can someone suggest me something which can

klaptopdaemon wants to go into a docking panel like that on the KDE or
GNOME panels.  It also appears to want to be configured from the KDE
control centre.

> show me the status of the battery?

There's equivalent tools for GNOME and WindowMaker at least, plus what
appear to be a couple of standalone utilities like lm-batmon or xbatt.
Try running "apt-cache search battery" and/or "apt-cache search apm".