Re: CD change not recognized

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:27:59 +0100
"Axel Bojer" <axelb@start.no> wrote:

> Hello Andreas!

Hello Axel,
Hi all,

> Do you open the CD in Gnome/KDE ? Then the program should open it by

No, I use neither GNOME nor KDE. I use WindowMaker (standalone). I want to use xmms to play my music CD.
> itself. Have you tried to "update" (or something similar, cant remember > what word they use). ?

No, as I don't know such a command. Anyone knowing it?

Thanks and best regards
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                     starfire@dplanet.ch
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook