Re: thinkpad600e/networkcard

Mikael L?vgren [fabriken@hotpop.com] wrote:

> I planning on buying my first networkcard to begin building on LAN. Can
> anyone recommend the best suited for a thinpad600e? I'm a novice on these
> issues, but I hope someone could help me.

netgear netgear netgear :)  More importantly for you the FA511 :)  Cheap,
*very* reliable and more importantly it has a tulip chipset which means its
very well supported and also removes lots of the load off you machine, its
also cardbus.  I think you should find it for about £50 (maybe less).

Alex

--
/ Women reason with the heart and are \