Re: thinkpad600e/networkcard

---------- Initial Header -----------

From    : Mikael Lövgren <fabriken@hotpop.com>
To      : debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Cc      :
Date    : Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:56:52 +0100
Subject : thinkpad600e/networkcard

> I planning on buying my first networkcard to begin building on LAN. Ca
n anyone recommend the best suited for a thinpad600e? I'm a novice on th
ese issues, but I hope someone could help me.

I suggest you to buy a 3Com/Megaherz PCCARD. I have an old 3C589
ethernet, I also tried Xircom (not the combo one).

You can look for pcmcia-cs on sourceforge to have a full list of
supported devices.

Regards
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa <sc@linux.it>
To follow the path: look at the master, follow the master, walk