IBM ThinkPad A30

Hi!

I am going to buy a notebook, and from what I think the IBM ThinkPad A30
would be a nice one.

I got some questions: Does anybody know wether the screen resolution of
1400x1050 with the ATI Mobility Radeon does work well under X? It seems
quite uncommon.
The ethernet is from Intel, isn't it? I will verify this via phone.
Does the sound device work?

Perhaps somebody using an A30 could give me some answers or other
comments. This would be really nice :-)

Regards, Martin

--
PGP/GPG encrypted mail preferred, see header
,--
| Nur tote Fische schwimmen mit dem Strom
`--