PCMCIA packages

I have a small issue with the PCMCIA card services package, and I was
wondering if I might need to go to the sources for the package to fix it,
or if there is some way to fix my issue.

Basically, I have a wireless ethernet card for my laptop, and using it
with the PCMCIA cardmgr program causes a scrolling list of insmod output
over my current console sesssion... this is just a royal pain.  The
biggest problem I have with it, is that the insmod's run my cardmgr are
done without being able to supply option's to insmod, but only to the
module itself.  And I do not know of anyway for the modules that are used
to be quiet during load.

If I load them with modprobe/insmod manually, I can feed them the "-s -q"
settings and this fixes the problem, but I use PCMCIA for the utility, and
ease, I could carry my dock everywhere instead for the amount of hassles
this sometimes causes me.

Also - does anyone know of a way I can configure the PCMCIA network script
to use multiple wireless lan keys (ie. keep trying until it finds one that
gives me a DHCP lease?).  It is just a little annoying everytime I boot up
to have to manually change the config file and restart the card services
module to have the correct key set.  If there isn't a way to do that at
the moment, then I'll just have to modify the network script, and offer
the patch back to the maintainers.

Thanks,
	Cassandra