Re: Delete/Insert Problem

	I can't explicitly answer your question, but you might want to
try using XKeyCaps to see if your kep map has been messed up:

http://www.jwz.org/xkeycaps/

	It's a really cool program that lets you easily (and visually)
manipulate your keymaps.  It'll at least let you know that the window
manager is recieving the signals from delete/insert, even if it won't
fix the problem for you.

--c

--
Clayton Carter   crcarter at cs dot indiana dot edu
"My mom says I'm the handsomest guy at school.""