Re: testing installation - problems with PCMCIA network Card

Dominik Schwald, 2001-Oct-29 16:29 +0100:
> I configured PCMCIA bevor i configured the device driver modules.
> Actually i dont know what driver to use to get my network card
> working...

If you installed PCMCIA support during install, you don't need to
add any network drivers.  The PCMCIA support will add all the
known pc card drivers as modules and the system will detect which
pc card you are using and load the correct module (hopefully).

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User