testing installation - problems with PCMCIA network Card

Hi,
i just tried to install debian testing via ftp on my laptop with a
PCMCIA network card.

My Hardware:
- Gericom RE450CT 10M Ethernet FCC-ID MQ4EC2T
- network OVERDOSE II Notebook (P III 550)

Software:
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0.15 (testing) 1,44 Disks (2001-10-16)

I configured PCMCIA bevor i configured the device driver modules.
Actually i dont know what driver to use to get my network card
working...

Thanks for help, dominik

PS: Sorry might be a lame question, but i'm _very_ new to debian. I had
SuSE bevor and there i just had to select PCMCIA and it worked.