Re: newbie respectfully requesting help

Dr. Lewis,
	I would be more then willing to help you complete the install.
The easiest way to do this is for you to have access to 2 computers
your laptop and another machine that can do irc.  We can meet on an IRC
channel and walk through the install step by step.  Send me dates and
times that you can meet me in irc at irc.openprojects.net #debian.
I am usually in the irc channels M-F 6:00 - 12:00 EST.  Or you can also get
help via this list although it might take longer than with IRC. Also other
people in #debian will be able to help out too. Good luck.

Thus spake Dr. Joseph Lewis (lewis@sciences.sdsu.edu):