ANN: MobiliX still standing

Hi,

three months ago MobiliX http://mobilix.org
has got a request to withdraw its name.
Until now the legal representative of the
trademarks for Asterix and Obelix has not taken any further
legal action yet. According to the lawyer of MobiliX this
doesn't provide final security. But at least there is no
possibility anymore to close the website immediately.

This success is caused by the strong support of the
Linux community. Many people have written to
Les Editions Albert Rene (Paris), which are the holder
of the trademarks. Other people have provided a list
of projects with similar names ending on "iX". This
list has grown quite big, therefore
it's not continued anymore. I want to thank all the
people for their help.

Werner
--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe@mobilix.org>         T. +49-30-3495386