RTL8139 PCMCIA module compiling

Hi!

   I need help, with compiling kernel module for following PCMCIA card:
Planet   Realtek ENW-3504FC. I am using Debian 2.2r0 Potato and kernel 2.4.
I've  already  downloaded  source  files  and precompiled modules from
their  site,  but insmod says, that the module was compiled against kernel
2.2.17  and  refuse  to  install  it. And when I'm trying to compile the
orginal  source,  gcc  informs  about  unresolved  variables and other
conflicts.  I've tried several times, I also compiled as module kernel
support for PCI realtek8139 card, but it is getting me nowhere.
If anyone had some experience with putting those cards on, then please
help me

--
 Sven                          mailto:sven_s@poczta.onet.pl

--

Zamow odbitki ze zdjec cyfrowych lub archiwum zdjec na CD!
[ http://lab.foto.onet.pl/laboratorium.html ]