ATEN UC-110T USB to ethernet adapter

Hi,

I've got a Sony VAIO PCG-F590 running Woody and kernel 2.4.9

My "main" USB to ethernet adapter started acting flakey, so I pulled out my
spare one, which is an ATEN UC-110T. I was using the Pegasus kernel module for
my old adapter, and tried (unsuccessfully) to use it for the ATEN one as well.

I did some more research today, and found that ATEN's website has an ancient
(2.2.x kernel) version of the Pegasus driver on their website, which implies
that that's the one I should be using.

Has anyone else had any experience with getting this brand of adapter working
under Linux?

regards

Andrew