Re: Sony Vaio R505TL

I have installed debian (potatoe) on a pcg-fx210.  I had heard that the
eepro100 driver was appropriate for the built in ethernet card too but it
turns out, that at least on my vaio, it is not the correct driver.

I ended up using the Realtek 8139 driver.  I have had success with this
driver both as a module and compiled into the kernel.

Strangely enough, i had to enable plug'n'play os in my bios to get the
card to take a reasonable IRQ.  It works well though

are you sure that you need a eepro100 driver?

		Reid Mumford		reid@pha.jhu.edu
					www.pha.jhu.edu/~reid