X11 hork after apt-get dist-upgrade

Running unstable on two machines, both now hork after running apt-get
dist-upgrade. I believe the error is an ssh configuration because the
.xsession-errors contains:

    /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xinit/xinitrc: /usr/bin/ssh-agent sh /root/.xsession: No such file or directory

root's .xsession file contains:

which is installed. I've not had this problem before and haven't touched
root's xsession file in months.

Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

Censorship is the mother of metaphor.
                            -Jorges Luis Borges